A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Might and Delight in collaboration with SPELKRAFT invites you to explore a world lush with colour and punctuated by the tranquil sounds of a melodic soundtrack. Welcome to the world of Pan-Pan!
Pan-Pan is an open plain adventure that expands on the concept of environmental narrative storytelling with puzzle solving and exploration elements at its core.
Set against a backdrop of soothing ambient sounds crafted by renowned sound composer Simon Viklund, your task is to fix your downed spaceship and begin the pilgrimage home.
In a world littered with world shifting riddles and sprinkled with the memorable characters - how you solve these riddles is firmly in your hands.
- Set in an open world: Unlock new areas by collecting items and solving puzzles.
- Stellar soundtrack created by acclaimed sound producer – Simon Viklund.
- A balanced blend of exploration and puzzle solving game mechanics.
- Story beats told through environmental interactions.
- Use a mix of tools, gadgets and devices to solve puzzles and uncover the path home.
|Published||26 days ago|
|Publisher||Might & Delight / 4EversGames|
|Release date||1 year ago|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Languages||German, English, Spanish; Castilian, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Swedish|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $12.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files: